1. Verify cooling performance, temperature drop and determine if adjustments are necessary.
2. Clean outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from unit.
3. Inspect condenser fan motor operation, and lubricate as necessary.
4. Check amperage of compressor for proper operation.
5. Test operation and condition of compressor contactor.
6. Inspect and tighten electrical connections.
7. Inspect start/run capacitors and relays.
8. Inspect for refrigerant leaks.
9. Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible.
10. Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
11. Inspect blower assembly operation, lubricate and adjust as necessary.
12. Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories.
13. Safety test all controls for proper operation.
14. Calibrate thermostat and confirm proper operation.
15. Evaluate overall efficiency of system and inform customer of equipment condition.
To learn more or to schedule a Tune-Up, call 419-877-9797