Furnace or air conditioning not working? We can help.
Our friendly and knowledgable technicians can diagnose and fix your system in no time.
Here is a check list of things to do before you call.
1. Check your circuit breaker or electric supply
2. Make sure your filter is clean and not clogged.
3. Make sure your pilot light is lit.
4. Check your digital thermostat batteries
5. Write down the code lights on your furnace, if you can see them.
Still not working? Call us and we can come fix it.
Here is what we charge for service calls.
$65.00 for Service Calls During regular business hours
$95.00 for Service Calls After Hours
Monday-Friday 7:01pm-6:59am Saturday-Sunday All Day
Our service call includes the trip charge and the labor to diagnose the problem. Parts and time spent repairing your unit are additional. Our technician will let you know how much it will cost before we perform the repair.
If you had your unit installed by us within a year, there will be no charge. Problem with unit must pertain to the unit within warranty.
Please be prepared to pay for the repair upon completion.
We do accept checks with proper ID as well as credit cards.